This pack will allow you to enjoy personally or give as a gift some fun explosions of life and color, which fight directly against climate change.
Each of the bombs contains seeds of borage, dragon’s mouth, sea alder, vulneraria, clover…
The seed bombs are made by hand, according to the Nendo Dango method, developed by the Japanese Masabonu Fukuoka more than 70 years ago. This natural technique consists of encapsulating seeds with clay and organic matter. Thus we preserve the seeds for a long time and achieve success in germination.
Its use is very simple, you only need to semi-bury, water daily and let nature act.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CORRECT CULTIVATION:
• Keep the soil constantly moist (as much as possible).
• We recommend using pots of at least 12 cm in diameter.
• The first days should not be in direct sunlight, they need clarity and indirect light.
• Bombs can take several weeks to germinate.
• Once they have germinated, they will need between 4 and 6 hours of sun a day.
• They can be grown indoors and outdoors, but they need hours of sunlight.
• They must be watered every day until they reach 10 cm in size, then when the soil begins to dry.
• Don’t mess around.
• Do not throw bombs in wild or protected habitats.
• Respect the property of others.
• Do not ingest or inhale.